Name: Dr. Amber Khaira
Designation: Sr. Consultant Nephrologist
Areas of Expertise: Nephrology
Qualification: MBBS from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur and MD (Internal Medicine) from University College of Medical Sciences and DM (Doctorate of Medicine) in Nephrology from the prestigious institute in India All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Dr. Ambar Khaira is a Delhi-based Nephrologist, who has done his MBBS from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur and MD (Internal Medicine) from University college of Medical sciences and DM (Doctorate of Medicine) in Nephrology from the prestigious institute in India All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. He has a clinical experience of 13 years in the field of Nephrology and Renal Transplant. Recently he has received fellowship from American Society of Nephrology (2016)
Dr. Ambar Khaira has co-authored and presented a vast number of scientific papers, on topics such as General Nephrology, Haemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Renal Transplantation, Interventional Nephrology and Internal Medicine. He has additionally composed parts in reading material and has been included in a few research studies relating to the field of Nephrology.
- Gold Medal – Best Out-Going Post Graduate MD. UCMS.-1999
- GVS Medal [Awarded by Vice President].- 2004
- J C Patel – B C Mehta Award for Case Report. API.
- Assessment of Endothelial Dysfunction and Oxidative Stress in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease of Varying Severity, Pre and Post Acute Haemodialysis and After Renal Transplantation.
- Endothelial Dysfunction, Carotid Intima-Media thickness, CRP and Homocysteine in Patients with Varying Severity of CKD.
- Correlation of Lipoprotein (A) and Lipid Profile with Carotid Atherosclerosis in Patients of Chronic Renal Failure.
- Assessment of Depression in Patients of CKD and Their Spouses.
- American Journal of Transplantation
- Renal Failure.
- Southern Medical Journal
- Saudi Journal of Kidney Disease and Transplantation
- Indian Heart Journal
- International Urology and Nephrology
- Haemodialysis International
He has more than 65 research articles and presentation published under his names.